Saturday, July 6, 2013

186/365

LET FREEDOM RING

We are trying to get some stuff off of the local adventure list - places not so far away that we've been wanting to visit.  My penchant for white boys with dreads landed us at Freedom Farms for some lovely fruits and veggies and Boldy's for some donuts and the like. Then a little antiquing in which I may or may not have added to my imaginary mantle full of globes.

It was super hot and reminiscent of our North Carolina day trips and so many other adventures. I keep thinking of those buildings... they were red ones, I think. Right?  Where were they? Was it Denise's wedding trip... her funeral, maybe?  No, that was Bedford, I think... that pig thing from the kitchen was that trip. This was earlier.  Maybe? There were a lot of them - in a row.  I'm forgetting things.  I dream about those buildings some times. I just did not too long ago. I'm not sure why they come to me or what they are trying to tell me.

"Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory." ~ Dr. Seuss

No comments: