Tuesday, July 23, 2013

203/365

"WE'RE ALL JUST WALKING EACH OTHER HOME"
I had dreams of Dixon House all night last night... at least for the couple hours I slept.  It was funny looking - almost cartoonish. I may have been mixing it up with the art class I'm taking, I've been doodling houses for days,  but I kept waking up thinking I was there. I wasn't in a panic or sad or anything... it just seemed like it kept telling me to go back to sleep so I could be there. I was walking up and down the steps. It was very weird.  I was a little worried about today because I was afraid I was going to fall asleep while driving... I had a bit of a trip to New Castle.  I packed snacks. ;-)  I never ate them, though.  Only once did I think I should pull over but I woke myself up. It seemed like every road was under construction and the bridges were out.

Thank goodness for GPS.

No comments: