Wednesday, July 10, 2013

190/365

I DON'T WANT TO BE A PIE... I DON'T LIKE GRAVY

Just in the past couple days there have been articles about abandoned chickens...here and here. Maybe it's a sign for me to give up my chicken dreams.

I have over 350 drafts on this blog - things I wanted to say at the moment and didn't for one reason or another... I've been trying to clean it out but it's hard to weed through them all.   I know I had written a little something about Beyonce - a 5 foot metal chicken.  She's a chicken dear to my heart - she reminds me of one we saw at Texture in Ghent during our time in Norfolk, VA.  I wish I had that chicken now. I think about her often and hope she found a good home.

Anyway, if you are not familiar with Jenny Lawson - you should be.  You can read her blog at theblogess.com and check out her post on her big giant chicken Beyonce.

Is it ok to go to bed at 8:30?  I barely made it home today - I thought I was going to fall asleep in the car. They canceled the baseball game trip I was supposed to go on with some residents at the nursing home... I'm sure they are disappointed. I was a little thankful. I don't think I would have lasted the night.

Goodnight, peeps.
(chicken reference intended)

No comments: