Monday, February 24, 2014

56/365

FOLLOW YOUR (HE)ART
After almost 4 years... we signed the divorce papers today... ;-(  Cara's boyfriend wanted to take me to dinner but I declined.  It was a sweet gesture but I really didn't feel like celebrating.  Instead, I did what I do best... I went straight to Marshall's and TJMaxx out there. I went to Portman's and the SHV Giant Eagle.  We all know I'm obsessed with grocery stores. It was like going home. I miss the South Hills.  I wasn't as sad as I thought I would be.  Not that I was happy... I'm not quite sure what I was. I went to Sonic and got a Rt 44 unsweetened iced tea with cranberry. My fave. It was the first time ever that I got that size... It was literally the size of my head.  I had to stop and take a selfie but I'm not real good at that so I didn't really get my self in the shot.

Today starts Kelly Rae Robert's e-course.  Perfect start to a new beginning. I took KRR's business course years ago and squealed like a little piglet when she offered this class.  I found this tiered basket in HomeGoods in State College a few weeks ago and knew it was the perfect piece to start getting my work space in order...

If you see the other side of this room it's enough to make you throw up but I got one section somewhat organized!

It's a start.

Here's to new beginnings.

When we let art out - we let love in. ~ Kelly Rae Roberts

No comments: