Sunday, February 2, 2014

33/365

WE GATHER TOGETHER
I'm not a wear a jersey to the game kind of girl but I do like watching football... and we all know I like snacks and what goes better with football? ;-) I was pretty much the only one enjoying myself. It was a little frustrating - I had to force the Dad to watch the game. He said I was making too big a deal out of it.  Seriously?  Can we turn the cooking channel off for a few hours?  We know how to cook. We watched a little of the Puppy Bowl and watched the Keyboard Cat half time show and saw the lights go off like at the real Super Bowl last year. How cute.

Then I got busy using a biscuit cutter to cut a regular bun down for The Bud. She kept running off with the french fries so I didn't even bother after that.  I knew I wasn't going to get anywhere with this photo op.

Anyway, I was thinking about something and about to write it and then I came across this.  It's pretty much what I was going to say so I'm linking to Seth Godin's post.

No comments: