Monday, August 31, 2015

I DON'T EVEN LIKE DOLLS
There are things I always stop for …

I have a pretty big collection of (flower) frogs because they remind me of my mother-in-law.

I will always stop for religious figures, old cameras, globes and clocks…

I go straight for anything rusty I can plant in and old tonkas - of course…

There are usually a few things I overlook… I don't really like glass (though those f-ing chicken bowls are messing me up with that) and I don't like dolls.  I've talked about it before - most of my childhood dolls have teeth marks on them because I would bite their noses. I was way more a stuffed animal girl. That's why all the deasy boys would bite my nose when they were little. Payback for all the dolls I tortured.  Anyway, even though I still have horrible thoughts of Sharon's howdie doodie doll (which even right now spell checked to "how die" which is kind of freaky) I do love the creepy dolls - especially decapitated ones or ones with missing legs or arms… When we were in the one store the other day checking out, Cara was like did you see all the doll heads? No, bitch, but don't you think you should have told me that real time? ;-) We all walked around again and never found them but I did come across this beauty.

How could I pass it up with a tag like this…

I want to put her under a cloche or in a birdcage with webs all over it. Too bad I don't have any place to do that. She'll probably end up in storage but for three dollars I couldn't pass her up.

Lily isn't too sure about her…

Seriously - what is this thing, mama?!?

No comments: