Friday, August 28, 2015

PARTY LIKE IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY
So, we had about five different ideas for Cara's birthday extravaganza… Nemacolin and Ligonier and West Virginia to name a few… she couldn't decide where to go so we ended up here…

 Irwin. Do we know how to party or what?!?

My boss has been telling us about a few places we needed to check out -  so we had breakfast…

and shopped till we dropped.

We checked out some kid art… I was especially fond of the pug and seahorse!

Then we got a little snack…

We shopped some more - until the car was pretty much loaded and just re-organized it and went and did some more shopping…  I don't think I've ever seen a school desk I didn't love.

We exhausted our day in the lovely little town and, of course, ended up at Marshall's.  I got Cara this little lady.

… and these guys for myself.  One for you - two for me.

We went into Greensburg to the French restaurant that used to be in Ligonier… which is how this whole day ended up the way it did.

Bon Anniversaire, Cara!

No comments: