Tuesday, July 10, 2012

189/365

TOT- TEN ON TUESDAY - this and that... nothing deep.

1. For those of you with pups - FYI...


2. I'm not a big fan of Cracker Barrel's food but Cara and I were on our way to walmart and testing out Suri (that's what I call her) and next thing I knew we ended up in New Stanton... I ordered a side of pancake.  Everything is better with a side of pancake.

3. I found a bunch of my girls in a folder... my monsters are crying. ;-(
4. I've spoken about my obsession with marshmallows - not sure if I mentioned my fascination with band-aids.  My faves are mickey and hello kitty.  BTW - did you know they make hello kitty dial soap? The Dad is going to love it!

5. We looked at houses here... check out these two bears wrestling in the front yard of this house!

6. No secret I'm a target over walmart girl but I do like walmart because you can find unusual things... like this. Luckily, I only buy organic eggs. ;-)  It took me a second to figure out if it was real!

7. The groundhogs haven't been around as much... I did open the door the other day, though, to let the bud out and a baby (who was a lot bigger) was on the porch... the mom was close by under the swing again. I thought they were eating the tomatoes but they weren't.. a family of bunnies has come by now. This is one of the little ones.

8.  I love this evil owl!  Watch video here

9. Did you know yesterday was national sugar cookie day? I didn't know that off hand but found out when me, Chrissy and Glo were greeted with cookies when we went to oakmont bakery for lunch.  They tasted just like McIntyres rainbow cookies.... I was so mesmerized that I actually liked something from there I forgot to take a picture.  Anyway, today is national teddy bear picnic day... I had a good pic for that too but just realized I can't get it to it because it's on my laptop which officially DIED!!!

10. I'm rediscovering all my old pictures still... I stopped here. We never should have made her continue. ;-( 
I'm wondering if she's been coming around... The Lily Bud has been barking again for "no reason"and I had a strange dream of her and mum and these other people I don't know. I couldn't read my writing and can't remember the whole thing... 

I found these though while I was going through the photos...hiking in Mingo Creek - 2008 I think. Look at my little pup off leash with the big dogs...
I've been looking for the full size file of this because I wanted to print it big.

Love The Bud!

No comments: