Tuesday, July 17, 2012

196/365

TOT - TEN ON TUESDAY

1. Well, Katherine...  you were a little ahead of the times with taking pictures with your eyes, girl.  Have you seen Google's Project Glass?

2. "Truth sits upon the lips of dying men..." Mt Lebanon magazine posted a story on Facebook about a self written obituary of a guy in salt lake city... it made me think about a lot of things... co-dependency, confession, love, truth... we'll get to all that later. There's a lot going through my mind.  Obituary and memorial video on the funeral home's website... click here.

3. I really wanted to have a Christmas in July planning party for "Pinterest Christmas" which is up for the theme for this year. I guess that's not happening. Maybe Christmas in August - early September? ;-) If you are wondering... 160 days.

4. Did I post this... The Wampug Strikes Back video??? It features Chubbs the pug - click here to watch.

5. Because of Pinterest I think everything should have a Scroll to Top button that pops up in the lower right hand corner.  Just saying.

6.  The babushka with pug dog wooden block was my very first purchase from Tascha Parkinson a couple years ago and it is also my phone case.  I've been collecting her prints since then and am so excited to be part of her first online class. She posted some of the class sketches on her blog today. I really need to start framing all of these. I just don't have any place to put them! Aren't they the cutest things ever???

7. The Dad picked up his car last night... of course as soon as we got home and pulled in the driveway he realized he left the garage door opener in the OLD car... It was too late to go back so I went and picked it up today but I wasn't able to get his parking pass that he called me this morning about - YES... left that in the old car too!  He realized it too late, though, and the car was already brought to auction this morning so hopefully they grabbed it in time. The salesman called over there and left a message.  I give up. SMH.

8. I felt like I was in the movie The Big Year today at the Target in Harmerville...  I went from parking space to parking space to get a photo of this guy who finally went up to the pole with some friends.  It looked like a crow with a yellow beak... Crows have BLACK beaks, right, so what was this guy???   He was hanging around with two other birds - both crow like/black beaks... I think all the yellow beaked ones are british birds? I can't seem to download my little camera on either computer now so these are pics of my camera screen taken with my phone. I'm confused.

Here's the other guy over on the other side of the pole...


9. Did you see this video of a coyote and a mountain lion crossing paths???

10. I was thinking about a black squirrel we saw in Toronto once.  I need to find those pictures. With all the other creatures that come visit me in the back yard - I have yet to see a squirrel. This is my friend -  the white squirrel - from Dixon House.  I wonder what ever happened to him.












No comments: