Tuesday, July 31, 2012

210/365

TOT - TEN ON TUESDAY: Deep Creek

1.  I feel like this chair could start talking at any given moment... I want to take it home with me.

2. This year's pug on a pool table shot... See last year's photo here.

3. Do you know how many pictures I have of my dog peeing???

4. Lily likes to eat her veggies - stuffed broccoli and cauliflower.

5. Though Sabrina's deer antler was a little more interesting.

6. Carey moved one of the love seats to block the steps so Brother wouldn't go down... turned out to be a good napping spot for The Dad and Bud.
7. Hey... that's MY toy!  ;-)  The pups are so good - sharing all their toys with each other.
8. We are going to have shirts printed with this saying: DIABETES DOESN'T GO ON VACATION...neither does High Blood Pressure.

9. We had a visitor last night...
10.  I questioned this bear I saw in the woods but he didn't seem to know a thing about it.

No comments: