Wednesday, July 11, 2012

190/365

CAN YOU SHOW ME THE CAR FOX?
The Dad bought a car tonight. I think he was more interested in telling jokes and asking the salesman to come over for dinner on Friday than actually looking at cars and making a decision.

Does anyone else buy a car without even driving it let alone getting in it? He does.

Thankfully George met us there or I probably would have had a meltdown in the middle of the showroom. I needed one sane person there to balance out the craziness.

We have to pick it up later... I didn't even bother to bring his car because I haven't had one minute to empty it out or clean it (which could take me days) and, of course, I have no idea where the title is anyway and no hopes of finding it.

Shout out to American Idol, though... your advertising dollars worked. ;-)

No comments: