Sunday, July 15, 2012

194/365

GIVE US THIS DAY OUR DAILY BREAD
I had to clean out The Dad's car today... it was a mess... and kind of still is but I give up.

Maybe it's not bothering me so much because I have a messy car... not as messy as another car I once came across in the driveway but we'll save that for another day.  Anyway, I "misplaced" the cap to the car charger thing awhile ago. I searched for it the other day... I found 7 ponytail holders and 10 pens under the seats.  I would bet anyone that there are a few more pens hiding somewhere too. I did find the cap!

The Dad actually started cleaning things out of his car this morning (by taking everything out and putting them in bags to go through later) so I didn't have that much to do... he took out bags of salt he carries around...a bunch of cds and maps... a life hammer still in the box, random pieces of unwrapped candy, a few pencils, a baguette, receipts, some unknown pills, some tools... Yes. I said baguette. Everyone discovers loaves of bread in their car when they are cleaning it out, right?  Totally normal. ;-)

No comments: