Thursday, July 26, 2012

205/365

COME ON LILY - PLEASE - YOU HAVE TO GET UP!
I would love to know how many times those words came out of my mouth. It's a lot - that's for sure.  Lily likes to get her beauty rest.  I usually have to beg her to wake up so I can get her outside.  It's not very easy especially when you have appointments and she needs to get up and all she does is roll over and give you the "just five more minutes" look.  All the dogs were sung to... Lily has her own special song... which starts out:  "wake up, wake up you sleepy head... it's time to get out of bed... so much to do - so much to see... let's go explore just you and me."  Anyway, did you know you could change the message on the alarm on the iPhone? Even though I've never changed my screensaver from RoseBud on the beach walkway in OBX - I had to change my message to the song. Unfortunately, it doesn't get her up any faster!

I was sick so I just posted yesterday's post... check it out if you like hard boiled eggs. ;-)

No comments: