Thursday, July 12, 2012

191/365

HAVE A SEAT AT THE BAR
I was there today and yesterday... same time - same place.  I'm becoming a regular at a certain bar...

My laptop just died and wouldn't do anything...it ended up being the battery so that needed to be replaced... by the time I got it home there wasn't much life left so I hooked it up to the power cord and no green light.  Really?!?  ;-(

When I went back today a sea of blue shirted smart boys greeted me at the door and checked me in and ALL of them tried to figure things out before my actual appointment... turns out there's an issue with the power supply anyway so they swapped out mine with two new ones - even my old one - which being the hoarder that I am... I still had with me!

...and all was well in the land of Apple.

Thanks to the boys in the blue shirts today...

No comments: