Saturday, November 3, 2012

303/365

YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE...

Uncle Jimmy called me the other day to wish me a Happy Birthday and we were reminiscing... I've been missing my Halloweens and Halloween Birthdays the last few days.  ;-(  Between that, not feeling that well and being faced with some major decisions, I've been a little down. I got a birthday card today with the sweetest note...  I have to admit that I sometimes live vicariously through Lizzie's Instagram photos! ;-)  I have a friend that hates that generation - I, on the other hand, adore it! If I could go back in time, I would be 20 years younger and transport myself to DC and have brunch with those peeps every Sunday!

Anyway, thanks for cheering me up, Lizzie. ♥

----
On a side note, my cousin texted me some sad news of a local girl that died from a long battle with cancer... she was an inspiration to those that knew her and knew of her. I immediately thought of her husband... and all he went through (and will go through) and those kids and family... I thought of this quote which is one of my favorites and never giving up and commitment and devotion... and so much more.  May she rest in peace.

No comments: