Sunday, June 9, 2013

160/365

ONE MAN'S JUNK
The Antiques on the Diamond in Ligonier was yesterday... It was a nice day - not very crowded - you could find a parking space easily. Well, easier than festival days...    I bought some cookbooks for The Dad. You know, because he doesn't have very many. ;-0  The street vendors had some nice stuff... a little expensive.

Look at this trio of awesomeness...

And these two... OMG.

I have been looking for one of these wheels forever... Why did you have to be $365.00? FYI - You look spectacular over the imaginary mantle in my head.

We walked by the Fireman's Auction when we parked and went to it after lunch... people were surrounded by all their purchases... some things were going for 50 cents... like big pieces of furniture and stuff... It was amazing.

Ted got golf clubs for $1.00 and Chrissy got a bin of Christmas stuff for $5.00... because, you know, just like The Dad with cookbooks - she needed more Christmas stuff and another bin.

And I got a a little bench and sewing machine that's probably older than me... $5.00.

There was a really nice vanity and mirror that went down to $1.00.  No one got it.  It needed refinished but all I saw was it looking fine in turquoise paint.  I would have gotten it but we ran out of room in the car.  It broke my heart... when the bid closed and no one got it - it went right into the dumpster!!!

No comments: