Sunday, June 30, 2013

180/365

BREATH OF FRESH AIR(PLANT)
Chrissy and I had our annual way too long conversation with the air plant lady at the festival yesterday. She became slightly obsessed with these plants awhile back and I bought her one for Christmas a couple years ago - and created a monster. She has a bunch now.  I realized that my favorite little pumpkin David got me many years ago (at Penn State Wal-Mart I think) had an air plant in it.  Where is that pumpkin?!?

I have no place to put any and keep killing mine because the light is so bad here. We were talking to the lady and she was showing us some fancy (red) ones she had that weren't for sale. I told her I had the perfect thing to put it in and she ended up selling it to me for $5.00. Wish me luck that I don't kill this poor thing.

No comments: