Tuesday, June 25, 2013

176/365

WHERE THE DEER AND THE ANTELOPE PLAY
Someone bought the house next door but he hasn't been there since early May.  The grass was getting (very) high so I left a note and some extra money for my cousin Vinnie to cut their front and back yard last week when he came over to do The Dad's...

I found this in The Dad's yard...

...and I was afraid antelope and zebra were going to start running though the neighbor's yard and jump over the fence and eat Lily.

The safari animals waited until the grass was cut to appear...

Ok - it's just a deer.

This deer has been making itself known to me.

In the last couple days it jumped out in front of me on the road...

... and another time I stopped and we had a stare down before he went into the woods.

Be careful, deer.


No comments: