Wednesday, January 29, 2014

29/365

MR RIGHT
I was thinking about my post from the other day... best spouse names. You know my husband was a really good husband.  I just want to set the record straight on that. We always did things together. He was a good provider.  He stopped at the flower guy down the street and brought me flowers. He was great at laundry. He told me he loved me every time we talked. He always kissed me (and The Buds) goodnight and good morning. He liked to go grocery shopping. He liked to clean and do yard work and go to craft shows. He put the toilet seat down. He was responsible and a good listener. I felt safe with him. He didn't mind cooking or stopping for takeout.  He liked kids and dogs.  We laughed all the time. He was honest and trustworthy and helpful to others. I really did think we were a team... even up until the end.

No comments: