Thursday, January 2, 2014

2/365

THANKS SEW MUCH
I have a confession... I don't know how to sew.  Like AT ALL.  Like can't put a button on or even make a stitch. I can put the thread through the needle but I don't think I can make a knot. Seriously bad.  I smuggled my sewing projects home in school so my mother could do them. I think that pillow shaped like a computer is downstairs in the garage somewhere.  I also did that with metal shop too! Though I use that hammer all the time.  Anyway, I always wanted to sew and I've been talking about it for awhile... there are some projects that I want to get to. I keep setting aside all these things I want to try if and when I ever make the effort to figure it out. Well, it looks like this is the year I'm going to learn to sew!  Cara and I finally exchanged birthday gifts (yeah - I'm really late) with our Christmas gifts and look at this pretty little thing I got! ;-)

No comments: