Monday, March 3, 2014

61/365

SAY MY NAME... SAY MY NAME...
 I've been doing these photo a day things on Instagram for awhile now... at one point I was doing three - which, FYI, is way too many.  I decided to just do fat mum slim's challenge this month... the prompt today was MY NAME IS... which was very timely for me.  I've been struggling with changing my name - though when my lawyer asked me about it I didn't hesitate a second with my response. It's already been "changed" in a way.  My husband would send me things in my maiden name.  When I asked about it he said it was just automatic... no intention. Yeah, right. ;-)    It's not that I don't want to be associated with the name.  I was always happy to be a DiGioia... there's just no ties to it.  No children where there might be confusion at school, etc...   I felt like if I kept it I would be living a lie. It's just going to be a really big pain in the ass to change everything and I'm not looking forward to it. It's also another loss.  My family, my home, my name... Maybe it would be easier for some or if I was the one that wanted the divorce.  IDK, this has proven to be very difficult for me.

No comments: