Sunday, March 16, 2014

75/365

LETTING GO ISN'T AS EASY AS IT SHOULD BE
Just like John Travolta - I love me some Adele Dazim.  This song is getting a little out of hand, though. It is giving a lot of people their 15 minutes of fame with all the parodies and covers.  Like the parents with the unenthused toddler in the back seat which, BTW,  I don't think the seatbelt would have distracted from that outfit... or the dad that is so over the song - bonus points for the characters on the mantel!  Two of my favorites are Alex Boye's Africanized Tribal one because she looks like a little baby Katherine and this one... Let it Go done by all the Disney characters.  Though that one made me a little sad. I think Disney is always going to be tainted now with everything that happened. What a shame. ;-(

No comments: