Saturday, March 29, 2014

89/365

END OF THE ROAD
Well it turns out it's the end of the road for the Xterra... I had no choice but to hurry up and find something. I went where my dad got his car - they had an Xterra on their other lot. I called yesterday and they went and got it and had it all cleaned up and ready for me sight unseen.  I really thought that I would just hand over my keys and get the new ones and be out of there.  I hate car shopping and hate deciding on anything. I just wanted to be done before I even got there.  Turns out 12 years later - nobody I know would be able to get in the back seat - especially without running boards or whatever they are called... The back doors don't open wide enough - worse than the one I had. So I thought I was going home with this - but I didn't.

More to come...

No comments: