Tuesday, July 13, 2010

194/365

Ten On Tuesday

1. I had to buy this for a friend... loved the paw print clouds.


2. Totally consumed in email. Thank goodness it's not real paper - I have enough of that too.


3. I get a weekly email from Berkley Springs. They are having a Putting on the Dog exhibit at one of the galleries this Friday. ;-(

4. This picture makes me really, really nervous.

5. "I'd get a thousand hugs from ten thousand lightening bugs..." Who does that fireflies song??? Seriously, what the hell is up with the friggin lightening bugs??? We went out last night and they were all over again. I googled to see if there is an overabundance of them but can't find anything.

6. My SIL has been laughing at me saying I cook too much. I didn't feel like cooking last night so Lily and I took a little ride and went to Eat N Park (love the drive thru!) I couldn't decide what to order so I pretty much ordered everything I like.
You can create your own Smiley Cookies now. Sorry D & S - looks like no frownie faces - you'll have to go to King's for that - but I'm loving the little mini cookies.

7. I have a ridiculous amount of photographs and am having a hard time figuring out how to go through them.

8. When I throw everything away on trash night since I bought too much food (see #6 above) this will probably happen again like it did this week!

9. Not sure if this is selling out or not? I was in Michaels the other day and saw that Duff Goldman has a line of cake decorating products?!?!?


10. I got coffee this morning. I've probably had two or three cups of coffee since before I was pregnant - so over 6 months ago. I could care less if I ever have it again. It's just disgusting and reminds me of the skunks that live near my Dad's house. Though the little chocolate bar they give you with the mocha IS really cute!


No comments: