Monday, July 19, 2010

200/365


Wanna play?

____________________________

It was planes, trains and automobiles tonight... Well - trains and automobiles at least. No planes really. Lily and I were riding out to my Dad's tonight and saw a REALLY bad car crash right before the Fort Pitt tunnels. It had already happened and not sure what exactly DID happen. Looks like they were going too fast headed to the West End (I think that's it) and they must have flipped up and over and were completely sideways mangled in between the signs. In the morning I almost got hit by the T. When it says stop at RED I think the sign should be completely red - not FLASHING. Flashing seems to be more of a warning. ;-) Let's just say I'm glad I was paying a little attention and the guy on the other side of the tracks was stopped! Then, later in the day, I saw this:
All the times I've been on that road it was very rare for me to ever see a train. There's still a little time left in this day... Let's hope no planes go down in the next couple hours.

No comments: