Tuesday, July 20, 2010

201/365

Ten On Tuesday (some beach memories...)

1. Have Percy & Spider (and Bunny) - WILL TRAVEL!

2. It'a not the destination - it's the journey.


3. Make yourself at home.

4. "I don't care how far you drove or how much you spent on this tent - I'm NOT sitting by that stupid pool!"

5. Seeing the sights... RoseBud saw so many places on her trips - more than some people ever get to see! Still need to work on that Traveling Dog thing... ;-)

6. Fish out of water in VA Beach.

7. My EAR hurts!

8. Frank & Patty's - cutest name ever.


9. DANGER!!! DANGER!!! If we only listened...


10. When I think of Chicken Fingers I always think of her...


____________________________

I was looking up the news story about that accident yesterday... didn't find any photos but it did say that they knocked out the over height truck detection. Anyway, I found THIS while I was searching. I guess that's why so many people like Pittsburgh so much - every time I go through those tunnels it is a nice view. I was out with my cousin for lunch today joking that I was from the South and don't know what's out in the East anymore. I remember a time when I wouldn't drive the Parkway at all - now I don't know how many times I've been back and forth. My Mother only drove it once and went up the down or down the up ramp at Churchill taking me to my violin lesson. That was the last time for her! If I do decide to come out East and not stay somewhere South I will miss this side of town. I'll miss Dixon House (but I'm so ready to go) and the neighborhood and Lily's walks and this street sign...

No comments: