Saturday, July 17, 2010

198/365


...my puppy has a first name. It's R-O-S-E BUD.

____________________________

What a crazy night... There was definitely something or someone else in the room with us last night. I don't think Lily slept ONE second. She never came under the covers with me at all. She just moved from place to place and sat up at the edge of the bed and huffed ALL night. I was so exhausted I just let her go. Every time I turned the light on she was looking at the floor. So... a visit from RoseBud, maybe??? ;-)

I'm back... Ok - the day is getting crazier. Went to Aunt Gloria's this afternoon and when we came back in our house Lily wouldn't cross into the basement from the garage... she put her tail between her legs and kind of backed up... she was looking at something eye level and really hesitant to walk in. Creepy. When we got to Glo's she immediately went over to the "RoseBud" bed near her fireplace and out of all the bears and toys and balls and pugs she took out this toy. It was the first one bought at the beach (while looking for the tent) at that little hardware store in Duck (can't remember the name of it.) Anyway, thought it was cute.

No comments: