Monday, February 6, 2012

37/365

I'M SO FAR BEHIND I THOUGHT I WAS FIRST
I tend to bite off more than I can chew at times and then end up scrambling. I am so far behind in Life Book. I've been trying to keep up with the lessons but I haven't finished the projects. Space and time issues got in the way. Week 6 of LB started today and I'm still on week 3... I don't think I'm even going to make it through tonight's video lesson.

My rheumatologist appointment got canceled for tomorrow because the doctor is moving to UPMC... I have to wait until next week for an appointment with someone else in the group. I'm hoping someone figures out something - I can't even move my hands so I'm done typing tonight. I think I just need to get to bed.

Speaking of bed - I have to mention this... Had the security system installed today. I was a little embarrassed that my bed wasn't made when the installer arrived. Nothing like bringing him into the room to see this...
He just said he would do my room last - since the princess pup was still sleeping! ;-)

No comments: