1. Lessons learned.
2. I'm trying not to stress out about all this health shit going on. I am a little worried. I really should be going back to Mo and Dorit - just not sure I can invest the time and money into it.
3. Hmmm... I was looking for something on here and my search strangely brought me here. Found something interesting - I'll keep it to myself, though.
5. LOL - I just saw this a little bit ago... If you say "raise up lights" really fast it sounds like "razor blades" in an Australian accent. Try it.
You can stop saying it now. ;-)
6. Did you hear about the One More Disney Day Thing??? Ok - how bad is it that I cried watching that video? Anyway, first time ever Disneyland and Magic Kingdom will be open for 24 hours - on leap day. How cool is that? The only thing cooler would be VIP day where they would let a few (Very Important Pug) dogs in. I think Lily and I are going to write a letter suggesting that.
7. Had this cute movie on the other day on HBO, I think, or one of those channels... Our Family Wedding. Never heard of it before but these two were adorable in.
Loved her parent's neighborhood - turns out it was the street Charmed, among other things, was filmed on...the 1300 block of Carroll Avenue in the Echo Park district of LA.
8. Have you seen those Christian Mingle matchmaker commercials? "Find God's Match for You" is their tag line. God should be pissed about that - that's pretty presumptuous, don't you think?
9. Totally digging Janel's idea to have a "Pinterest Christmas" as our food theme for this year... I think it will go well with the Ugly Christmas Sweater dress code... sort of works as potluck. I'm making it official now - Pinterest Christmas 2012 it is!
10. While I'm on this subject... Man, Pinterest has been going crazy with new members lately. Was there some mass promotion that went out or something? I've been getting notifications left and right - every two minutes for repins on my Clooney and Pug from 44 weeks ago. It really made a comeback after all that time. Seriously, though... easy to see why this is so popular - how cute is this?
More cute pug love here.