Sunday, February 26, 2012

57/365

I BELIEVE I CAN FLY
I woke up to a Jean-Luc Ponty song playing in my mind - loud... New Country - (old video here.) That doesn't have anything to do with anything just thought that was a little weird and I still can't get it out of my head. Anyway, Life Book Week 9 starts tomorrow and didn't I say I was on Week 3 awhile ago? Well, I still am. I got a little set back with some things that were way beyond my abilities - I really just have to change it up and make it work and get on with it because I'm just not getting it... Being immersed in this project is a little overwhelming to say the least...There are so many incredibly talented and creative people involved - teachers and students. I have learned so much already. I have a couple other self-paced classes waiting in the wings that I would like to start as well - until I get caught up with this, though, I don't want to add them in yet... I actually had the guts to consider signing up for another one a few hours ago. How many classes or books or whatever do you need? One? Fifty? Three hundred? I mean you can keep learning forever (and you should) - you just have to start doing something with what you know.

No comments: