Saturday, April 14, 2012

105/365

GIRLS NIGHT IN
I had to play catch up tonight from running around all week... It was Boys Night Out so The Lil Bud and I had the house to ourselves for most of the night. I made pasta fagioli and panko crusted chicken and did ONE load of laundry... This quote always makes me laugh... I hate laundry!
I moved my bed because I can't stand it next to the wall - it's too difficult to make it. Now I'm afraid the Bud is going to fall off the other side and I have about 2 inches of space between the bed and my desk chair. It's kind of ridiculous but I don't know what else to do.

I started a bunch of things I just couldn't finish - papers, clothes, stuff... I hate to pack up all the things I love but I am to capacity in every room in the house... my computer is still in the box because there is no place for it... I can't find anything when I need it because it's in some box or some bin somewhere! I'm trying to get rid of as much as I can and reorganize what I have and need here... I need to get to storage so I can rearrange there so I can bring more out - it's been hard not being able to lift or move anything and I think I may have over done it with the whole bed moving thing now. I brought a couple boxes home (of papers) the other day and as I was sorting I was greeted by these guys.
9 of them... 2 were dead. They fell out of envelopes and were in between papers. I wanted to throw up. Nothing in boxes is safe obviously... IT'S DISGUSTING.

Anyway, sick puppy update: She still doesn't seem to be feeling that great... she had three pills so far so hopefully they will kick in soon. She still wanted to play earlier - we found the Zapata's soccer ball that went missing on Easter. She wasn't too good at kicking but she liked to run after it.

No comments: