Saturday, April 21, 2012

112/365

STRIP TEASE
We went to see Joe and Natalie today and ended up in The Strip... he wanted to go to "the macaroni company." It was a miserable day so we made it a quick trip..

2 minutes out of the car we had to get a snack so we got some donuts...

I liked the salted carmel with the pretzels on it. The maple bacon was ok too... haven't tried any others yet.

Next was Penn Mac to buy way too much stuff.  I considered this $85 jar of Nutella but figured Ted wouldn't be too happy lugging it back to the car.


We stopped at DeLuca's for lunch...


I got the mixed grill with an entire little piglet on top.  I felt bad and pondered if I should become a vegetarian for a minute... then I figured I couldn't go to Burgatory as much as I do so I carried on with my meal.

They must have run out of glasses because they brought our iced tea in milkshake cups!



...and I'm kind of excited to be home!  7:30 isn't too early to go to bed - is it?

No comments: