Tuesday, April 17, 2012

108/365

TOT - TEN ON TUESDAY (random thoughts)

1. I love Hipster Dog... I pinned some of my favorites here. Check them out - so funny!

2. I absolutely love this...

3. An A-ha moment!

4. Pug dressed up from Where The Wild Things Are.... Go to this link and scroll down to the end and click on the other Halloween Costumes to see Shelby in some seriously cute costumes...OMG that Teen Wolf one - Lily what do you think?

5. If your dog could text... ;-)

6. Hidden (blueberry) Mickey at Giant Eagle...

7. I met Carey and Sharon the other day and we went to Construction Junction and Creative Reuse... of course I gravitated to the rusty stuff... hello gorgeous.

8. This fire pit is spectacular and a little scary and reminds me of Epcot.

9. Believe it or not - Chrissy and I just exchanged Christmas presents yesterday... yes, I said Christmas! It's not like we haven't seen each other - we just never got around to it until now. ;-) You got to love when part of your gift comes with a disclaimer... I know these are going to go right to storage but you liked them (in November) so I had to get them...Fiesta mugs are the best mugs!

10. I haven't been able to download all the Easter pics yet. Here's one of Lily looking a little miserable after opening her not so exciting Easter Basket. I know you were sick Lily but you could have turned that pug frown upside down for the picture.
I got Deluca a Captain Calamari stuffed toy when he was born and Lily hasn't forgiven me for not getting HER one... at one point she must have taken it out of the diaper bag because we found it under the dining room table - her secret hiding place for all things special... Here she is "apologizing" to him for taking his toy. ;-)

No comments: