Friday, April 6, 2012

97/365

GOING APE

I didn't sleep very well at all last night... I took the bandages off yesterday and was not feeling too great. Just the steri strips are left in three locations... I couldn't find a comfortable position to sleep in...the dog under my arm actually helped a little bit... I think I slept for a couple hours this morning but I woke up after looking out the window (in my dream) and seeing little monkeys behind the fence and a big giant faced gorilla. I just saw the tails swinging on the little ones and they jumped into the woods but the big one was staring into the yard... I ran downstairs (in my dream) to take a picture. I actually woke up (for real) and jumped out of bed and got the camera... ;-)

monkey totem
gorilla totem

I really need to get some sleep.

PS. Thank you to the Easter bunnies that came over and organized and cleaned tonight. ;-)

No comments: