Sunday, February 10, 2013

41/365

BESTIES
I got a call from Ms Brown, Glo's old roommate, yesterday morning.  She wanted to know how my burn was and how my treatment was going and just wanted to say Hi.  It was very sweet.  It got me thinking... The last time my husband asked how I was was back in August and that was only because Pat said I would have a hard time with radiation treatment.  That whole sickness and in health thing - as well as the others - really doesn't hold true, huh?  It's funny how you can spend twenty some years with someone and just toss them aside with no regard.  Anyway, I went to visit Glo and she was complaining about not wanting to stay there.  I asked her if she wanted to go upstairs and see Carolyn and we did.  They reminisced about their time spent together (last month) and all was well for awhile.  Cute.

No comments: