Sunday, February 24, 2013

55/365

GIRLS GONE WILD
Chrissy, Cara and I went to visit Glo one day before going over to start packing up her apartment.  There was a lady selling suckers to be delivered to the room on Valentine's Day. We bought one... When I went up to the room that day I saw that Glo stuck it in the arrangement on her windowsill (which is actually a centerpiece from my wedding.) I asked her why she didn't eat it and she said if she did she wouldn't remember we gave her a present. She said she just wanted to keep it. For ever.

Every single time I visit by myself - she asks if "the girls" are with me. If I tell her no she waits a couple minutes looking out the door like they are going to come in and surprise her.  I have to repeat that they are busy or at work or whatever. Maybe I'm just not exciting enough on my own. ;-)  Anyway, when the girls do come, we usually end up getting really loud and she asks if we were out drinking and we end up talking about cake. ;-) Here's another video discussing whether or not we should have a party for her 85th birthday coming up in April.

No comments: