Wednesday, February 20, 2013

51/365

ONE STEP AT A TIME
There was a time several years ago where my whole life revolved around cycle days and tongue diagnosis and acupuncture needles.  I miss acupuncture and Mo and I really need to go see Dorit but I can't afford it.

I am having so many problems with this medication and god only knows what else.  My hand is going numb and things are just dropping out of it - forks, paintbrushes, pens. It's really annoying. I'm still having trouble lifting my arm and I'm not sleeping and blah blah blah.  I think there is something else going on here - I just haven't had a minute to try to figure it out...

I need some help - stat. Does anyone know a cheap reflexologist - wink wink??

Anyway, thought this was interesting... I wonder how accurate this is.


No comments: