Thursday, November 27, 2014

CATSGIVING
My Dad keeps saying he wants a cat and a Great Dane in addition to his Italian Greyhound he's always wanted. He's really been on the cat bandwagon. Unless Grumpy Cat is looking for a new home - I don't think that's going to happen.  We get our cat fix at The Knapp's.

It's not that I don't like cats - I kind of do - not sure I like them walking all over everything... I know that they are always pleasant and lovable... ;-)

I'm not sure how Lily would handle having a cat sister... she torments these poor kitty cats (and Sabrina) and just wants to chase them and play with them. I think she would like their toys, though.

Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving!  We had another delicious dinner with good friends and furry creatures... and turkey butter - of course.

No comments: