Wednesday, November 5, 2014

SWEET AND SPOOKY
We had a birthday celebration Monday at work... my boss and coworkers that were there took me out to lunch for my birthday since she wasn't going to be there for my actual work lunch on Wednesday.  All the girls brought something and we had a really good time. I can't believe I didn't take any pictures of anything either day...  I even got a dozen roses left on my desk (leftover from the memorial service we had last week) but still!  LOL

I have a pretty big obsession with creepy halloween dolls... They may have exceeded my snowman collection.  I have to say - I might even like them better.  I actually put a few out this year on top of the china closet...

One of my co-workers dismembered a thrift store doll baby and made me this beauty...

There was a period of about two years - maybe ten years ago, I bet, when Marshall's and TJMaxx had these exquisite folk art halloween/christmas dolls. I really think I got the best of the bunch.  I haven't seen any of that quality since... Cara and I were at HomeGoods and she scooped up this one for me for my birthday.  Nice heavy clothing, good face painting and great attention to detail.  I love you pumpkin head.

No comments: