Saturday, August 7, 2010

219/365

ABOUT LAST NIGHT
I went up to Rolliers last night... I love that store. I think it's because everything is all lined up like little soldiers and it's familiar and friendly. It's like comfort food in store form. I made a little collage of some of my favorite spots there.

It was First Friday in Mt. Lebanon. There were a lot of people out. I went to the bookstore for the new WWC and got some snacks - a cookie and caffe latte... went home and had dinner... put my after school clothes on... got Lily's spider and bone and we snuggled on the couch for some puppy and me time. And, even though I haven't been looking forward to Tom's visits lately, something made me very happy when I came home and got the mail yesterday. The IKEA catalog arrived!!! Can't get much better than that...
It was a good night...until we went upstairs. I think they're back. ;-)

No comments: