Wednesday, August 25, 2010

237/365

SHHH, QUIET PLEASE!


I used to go to the library a lot... Many years ago I was doing some "research" for some party stuff I was doing... I would go and sit in the little quiet cubicle rooms and spread all my stuff out - it was kind of fun. Suddenly, I don't know what happened but I had a big aversion to going to the library. I started thinking that someone was going to come in and start shooting. Just some crazy person doing some crazy thing... (not to steal all the books, Chrissy!) I kind of have the same fear in banks a little too - but that makes a little more sense. I don't know - look what happened at the gym to Jody and those other girls - it could happen. Anyway, I ventured to the library to try to print some things and actually went to one of the cubicles for awhile... This picture was my view from my seat - still creeps me out a little though. ;-)

No comments: