Tuesday, August 24, 2010

236/365

CHANGE OF SCENERY

I had to put the seats down in the car today so the pupperoni had to sit in the front. She fell right to sleep as usual... she was very comfy - I was kind of nervous and afraid we were going to be in an accident and the air bag would crush her. I went to a drive thru a couple weeks ago and the girl was laughing and calling all the other workers over to look at the freak dog in the car seat. She was like - you don't have your dog in a seat belt do you? Umm - yes... yes I do, I said. She thought it was the weirdest thing ever.

Anyway, have you ever gone from point A to point B and had no recollection of how you got there? That happened to me tonight. I swear I pulled out of my dad's driveway - stopped for coffee - and pulled into my driveway... I have very little memory of the ride back home. Kind of scary. I have a busy day tomorrow and figured I'd let the bud have a sleepover so I'm all by my lonesome. The house is so quiet without her. I knew when it would come to bed time I'd miss her. :-(

Sleep tight puppy dog.

No comments: