Thursday, October 3, 2013

275/365

I BELIEVE... I BELIEVE...
I know celebrity mediums are the thing and I'm not knocking them at all - whatever floats your boat. I'm not real fond of the one that just toured through Pittsburgh... he's just a creepy man child to me and I can't stand looking at him. I remember when he (and some others) got all that bad press many years ago about having people posing as spectators in the crowd... listening in on the conversations people were having then feeding the info back to the crew.  Not an unheard of concept - that's been going on for years. I'm not here to question his legitimacy or that of anyone else. If you have some disposable cash and it's more important to you than some other things then enjoy the show! I was laughing at the rsvp list for the event on facebook, though. I kept getting the stupid pop up on the side of the screen with that face.  Eww.

Anyway, talk about modern day fishing - I had to question what the need was to unnecessarily have access to everyone's facebook page that was planning on attending... was it to do a little "research" to potentially use in the show?  Who knows... well I guess he does.

No comments: