Friday, October 4, 2013

276/365

WORKING 9-8... WHAT A WAY TO MAKE A LIVING
One of my co-workers had a family emergency so I had to stay late last night and fill in for her. I was the only one on and a little unsure of myself for the evening programs. I guess it was a good thing that my boss thought I could handle it on my own after only working a short time.  I did ok - I think!  I'm not so sure I'm cut out for this working woman thing, though. It's not a "don't want to work thing" it's a fulfillment/happiness thing... I just said it the other day and I'm sticking to it - I'd still rather be a housewife!   I'm totally paranoid about not getting up on time too.... getting the dog out and leaving the house. This was my first days alarm schedule...

Fortunately I'm not that early now but it's the same - just a couple hours later... and I still have a problem with setting alarms on the hour, etc... I always have to go over by a minute. ;-)

No comments: