Wednesday, October 16, 2013

288/365

WILD DUCK CHASE
I know all the cool kids have already been down to see the duck - again, and again and again. I just never got around to it.  Poor Lily Bud... I told her I would take her too.  She's very fond of rubber ducks.   Anyway, last night, after Katherine's bus left, Chrissy and I went on a wild duck chase. We were driving around town at 11:30 pm - the problem was neither one of us actually knew where the damn duck was and we never found it. So, on my way back from the south hills today I decided I would stop... I ended up not being able to find a parking space so I'm glad I took this awesome shot from the car on the bridge of the Fort Pitt tunnels.

Can you see it?  I think I, quite possibly, may have the worst Pittsburgh Duck picture ever!!! So, with that said, there will be no more attempts.  I actually kind of like my duck photo this way.  ;-)

No comments: