Wednesday, October 30, 2013

302/365

WICKED WAYS
Do they make those Dell Purse Books anymore? Remember them from the grocery store? I was cleaning out my desk and found one of my favorites - my mother's Everyday Witchcraft. It's from 1972. I actually found one on Amazon for $65.00. Pretty good return on a 25 cent book.

I love how it points out that it's not intended to turn you into a full-fledged witch! Damn. ;-)

Some of my fondest memories are of my mother standing on the black bench with a piece of chalk - drawing pentagrams above all the door frames in the house...  I remember going to the library with her and getting wicca books all the time and she would put them in my little denim bag with the white bookworm on it. I came across that bag not too long ago. She was a little obsessed with numerology too.  I wonder if that's why I do that weird counting thing when I see a bunch of numbers.  I had an interesting childhood. ;-)

No comments: