Friday, October 25, 2013

297/365

CAR SICK
My car is falling apart... literally.  The whole inside top is falling down. I googled it - it's called the headliner. ABS is always on now - I don't even pay attention to that one anymore.... I like rusty things but come on.  I think the whole back and bottom are going to just disappear one day... If I go over 60 miles an hour the whole car starts to shake - it's like I'm in the movie Speed and I just have to keep it under so many mph.  Last week the air and the heat (I go back and forth) stopped working unless it was on 4.  Googled that too - blower resistor. I was so excited to tell my mechanic I figured it out on my own!  Just this morning - my engine light came on and smoke came out of the hood. I've started to back into parking spaces again in case I have to be towed out.  I think this may be it for this little girl.

No comments: