Sunday, December 15, 2013

348/365

SANTA RECAP
It was Santa Picture day for the good little dogs and cats. I wasn't too impressed with this year's Santa experience but he was better than some of them. Here's my annual recap.

2008 - Lily was just a little Santa Baby this Christmas... just a couple months old...

2009 - South Hills Village Santa... I still think this guy was from the North Pole...

2010 - Dude looks like a lady Santa...

2011 - Disheveled Santa...

2012 -I would rather be doing anything but this Santa...

2013 - I went back to the mall and not the pet store this year... we're getting closer with a better santa and he was super nice and good with the animals but the ambience wasn't there on this one..

I actually like the pic I took in line better... she was kind of mesmerized by the train. And that coat? Seriously - so fetch.


No comments: