Monday, December 16, 2013

349/365

VISIONS OF SUGAR-PLUMS
Lily made some friends yesterday while waiting to see Santa - this little girl behind us kept calling her Lils.  I guess she heard me saying it.

Lily was super good and very patient - we waited over an hour in line! She was more interested in what was going on in the stores... she kept catching herself in the store windows... looks like I snapped this at the right moment... see the date?  12/16.

There were some other whackadoodles there with their dogs and a crazy cat lady with some uncooperative felines and there were families with their kids... A cute little girl (also named Lily) with two high ponytails - one red and one green... several tutu wearing toddlers... the sweetest little boy who had a big long list with him that he read on Santa's lap...  Sometimes I think I would have been better suited to be the mom of boys.  I don't know. On the other hand, I am very fond of the toddler tutu. ;-)  Even though I was right there in line with my darling little pup in her adorable coat -  I think I will always wonder what could have been.

No comments: