Thursday, December 26, 2013

359/365

REINDEER GAMES
This Christmas didn't really seem like Christmas.  Maybe it was the weather or the fact that I didn't even finish shopping. I just couldn't get it together this year and had to back out of having anything. Some may think it's a good thing but I don't think it's the same.  It just doesn't feel right. I didn't have my late night coffee while cleaning up the kitchen! ;-(  I had to work today and went straight to the grocery store after since we didn't have leftovers! It was still a nice Christmas. The Knapp's graciously invited us over yesterday for dinner.  Carey broke out the photo albums and we found this lovely one. The two of us in the game room on a life size reindeer The Dad got from work.  Note that Carey and I have matching sweaters on. ;-)

No comments: